Say goodbye to chewing problems!
A dental implant represents a great advantage for anyone who chooses this type of prosthesis to replace lost dental pieces.
Among some of the greatest gains to be obtained through dental implants are:
- Better quality of life, since there are practically no limitations to eating, talking or smiling.
- Dental implants look as your real teeth, and replace them, with the same functionality of the natural teeth.
- They are permanent, do not get lost or cause pain.
- They improve your facial and mouth aesthetic look.
- You’ll forget about the difficulty of chewing aliments which in turn will benefit the digestive track.
- They do not compromise the mouth’s opening or closing ability.
- They improve the osseous bond.
- Maintain the dental health.
- The implant will not harm the adjoining pieces.
- Once the implant is on its place you will stop thinking about having had a tooth replaced.
- Due to its stability, it will not produce any irritation or pain to the gums, neither cancerous ulcers induced by the use of removable prosthesis.
- You shall forget about any worries related to misplaced plates or the annoying use of paste and denture adhesives.
In conclusion, on the long run, dental implants are the most functional and comfortable solution.